Paint sprayers are one of the advanced equipment which is nowadays preferred for the painting work at homes and commercial spaces. There are different types of paint sprayers which are available in many online and offline stores at an affordable price. If you are looking to buy a paint sprayer then one of the most important factors that you should put into consideration is the quality. The features of the sprayers should be of top quality. There are several sites which provide information and reviews about paint sprayers before buying a paint sprayer you should check this link.
Features of paint sprayers
There are wide varieties of features available in paint sprayers. Some of the advanced and popular features have been described below.
- Portability –Paint sprayers are more portable as compared to traditional method of painting. These sprayers can be used for painting in small as well as large projects. Along with painting the wall, these sprayers can also be used for painting wooden and metallic furniture, cars, bikes, and many other things.
- Flexibility – Flexibility is one of the main features of the paint sprayers. Traditional method of painting does not offer smooth walls. Paint sprayers generally offer smooth and good looking walls. Paint sprayers generally cover the entire area of the material whether it is a small space or the corner of the wall.
- No thinning needed – the paint sprayers can work with the available paint and no thinning is needed. This is due to the powerful techniques and good quality needle and tip set on the sprayers.
- Good quality turbines – Paint sprayers are equipped with good and powerful turbines which enhance the working efficiency of the sprayers. With the help of powerful turbine, these sprayers splash sufficient amount of paint without a break or any interruption.
- Pattern adjustment – All the paint sprayers are equipped with the shield which helps in adjusting the spray in horizontal, vertical and round pattern. These sprayers have many other adjusting patterns like some have large nuts and lever that help in the adjustment of pattern.
Types of paints used in paint sprayers
- Oil based paint – Oil paints are commonly known as linseed paints. These paints are slow drying paints. These paints are manufactured by pigmented substances of drying oil. These paints usually offer glossy and smooth walls. Main application of oil paint is that they help in protection of wooden and metallic material.
- Latex paint – Latex paints are generally known as water based emulsion paint. These paints are manufactured by using synthetic substances like acrylic, steric acrylic, vinyl acrylic and terpolymer. These paints are mainly used for home or commercial painting as these paints provide smooth exterior and interior walls.
In addition, there are many different types of paints that are used in paint sprayers.