Hairs play an important role in enhancing the outlook of a person and especially girls. It is not possible to go for a hairstyle on daily basis or when you are invited to events at short notice. Thus, many girls opt for other available alternatives like the curling iron, straightening iron, hair accessories etc. But purchasing these equipments is a daunting task as there are a number of them available and in case the correct equipment is not used the hair may damage badly. Thus, if you are stepping forward to purchase hair iron or the curling iron then you must check the top picks given on thatsfoxy.com
Select the hair iron according to your hair length
One should purchase the curling irons according to the length and the strength of their hair. Different types of curling irons that would suit a particular hair length are listed below –
- If you are having very short hair, then you must opt for small curling irons, as your hair will easily curl around them. Remember if you are expecting to get the ringlet, then you might not succeed but yes you can easily add a little body to the hair.
- The ones having the shoulder length or the medium length hair can purchase any iron. But if your hairs are slightly shorter or up to your chin and you wish to have the perfect ringlets, then the smaller irons would serve the purpose
- If your hairs are below your shoulder, then the wider irons would serve the purpose well.
Know the type of your hair before purchasing the curling iron
The next thing that you need to keep in mind while purchasing the curling iron is the type of your hair. Different hair irons suitable for different types of hairs are listed below –
- If you are the one having thin hairs, then you can purchase any sort of iron as you do not have to make much efforts for rolling your hair as well as for keeping them away from frizz. But remember to keep the temperature of the iron low as high temperature is not good for thin hairs. You may opt for ceramic hair irons.
- If your hair falls under the normal category that is they are neither too much thick nor thin, then you need the curling iron that offers a little high temperature. You may select among the titanium or the ceramic irons as both would work well for the normal hairs.
- If you are having dry hair then opt for tourmaline or the one that offers nano technology or both, so that the moisture is retained in the hair for a longer period of time keeping the frizz away. Remember that the dry hairs do not require much high temperature.
- In case, you are having oily hairs, then you need not to search for the irons that would help to trap the moisture in the hair as you already have enough. You need to select the one that offers a good amount of heat.